Background

3.11.10

Transmission - Solid Space and Ashra

So this is my first post ever on a blog* and seeing as I have to make some kind of lasting impression on the information superhighway, I thought I would put up some righteous jams.

First up is Tenth Planet by Solid Space, this slice of sparse synthpop sounds like the soundtrack to a lonely voyage into the unknown cosmos, with only the drawn-out robotic tone of a computer for company and the realisation that you're never going to get home. Hope you like this as much as I do.



Next up is Club Cannibal by Ashra. This little gem I am very much looking forward to dropping at the next night. I haven’t got much hyperbole to spit about this kraut-disco odyssey so just lay back and enjoy the ride.


*[all four of us are posting now, lucky you! - Ed.]